Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Pretty Girl With a Dirty Face: Savannah, GA





On vacation with my boyfriend's family this week in Hilton Head, SC. Yesterday we took a day trip to Savannah, a city that I have visited many times. I must say, Savannah never ceases to inspire and amaze me. I only wish we had more time there, it is truly one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to. Above are a few pictures I took while we were there, the fountain in Forsyth Park, some greenery pouring onto a crusting wall a block away, an example of typical Savannah architecture, an one of the "most authentic English pubs in America," Sixpence which is on Bull St. I didn't take many pictures, we were not there for long and I spent most of my time on Bay St. getting a tattoo. I promise more pictures when I go again in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment